“Senior Interior Designer wanted; where people and professionalism are at the heart of decision-making in every commercial fit-out project here.”
About the Company
This company takes an exceptionally customised and strategic approach to commercial office fit-outs, in order to suit a wide variety of industries. That said, their reputation in the market has led to a huge load of upcoming projects secured – creating the need for a project-leading Senior Interior Designer.
About the Role
This company is now seeking a Senior Interior Designer who is wanting to be a part of their growth and mentorship plans for their team of 20 based in Auckland CBD. They would be heavily involved with the interior design works of the firm, end-to-end, and have the opportunity to work on very diverse office spaces. People and professionalism are at the heart of decision-making here, and so, someone coming with a sense of maturity, empathy and leadership about them would make an excellent candidate.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Interior Design
- A strong portfolio of interior projects done in Revit, including office fit-outs.
- Demonstrated abilities in carrying out the full process from conceptual designs and documentation, to on-site observations and construction completion.
- Strong team-player and leader who's proactive and builds strong rapport.
What's in it for you:
- Supportive team and leaders
- Be one of the core team members in this growing interior design team
- Constant encouragement to upskill and share knowledge in the team
- Competitive market rates
How to Apply
- If you think this project lead role sounds like your ideal interior design role in this stage of your career, I’d love to hear from you soon! Send your CV to Farrel Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.