What's in it for you
- Amazing salary range
- Flexible, hybrid working
- A workplace culture unlike any other
- Work for a leading software services company
About the role
You will be designing and building interesting, challenging software products alongside like-minded software artisans with a degree of autonomy seldom experienced in other organisations. Solutions are structured in a product-centric manner; continuously delivering improvements from a backlog of features. The guiding principle is to only write code necessary to deliver experiences unique to users.
- Implement user stories, bug fixes, and tasks as well as estimate and plan team development backlog
- Collaborating on solutions with team members
- Deliver production-ready software, and assist with the release process
- Support analyst activities, through test-driven development
Skills & Experience
- 8 years of demonstrable experience as a Developer
- High proficiency in .NET and C#
- Hands-on experience deploying to Azure and/or AWS, including participation in building CI/CD pipelines.
About the company
Join a leading developer-led, software-services company, designing, delivering and maintaining large-scale digital platforms. You will join a team with a focus on leanness and flexibility that is internally self-organising, allowing you to focus on managing work rather than people. Enjoy a hybrid working model, and plenty of office perks within a culture of collaboration and learning, in the heart of Auckland.
How to apply
Click APPLY or call Waldo Eksteen on 021 735 244 for a confidential discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants living within New Zealand with a valid visa will be considered at this stage.