Be part of this fantastic opportunity! Our client is looking for their next digital marketing assistant to start immediately.
The role is based in East Tamaki, this is a full-time permanent role – 2 days in the office and 3 from Home!
About the role
This role reports directly to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Assist with the development of the social media and digital strategy
- Analyse social media and digital results
- Manage Google reviews
- Assist with the implementation of Digital video and audio channels
- Assist with brochures, POS, digital advertising, direct mail, eDM campaigns
- Co-ordinate the logistics of implementing marketing campaigns
- Implement the social media strategy across all platforms
Skills & Experience
• General understanding of Google Analytics
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to form a rapport and maintain strong relationship skills with internal customers and external customers
What’s in it for you:
- WFM – 3 days from home and 2 from the office
- Parking on site
- A supportive Manager!!
- A stable and fun environment
How to apply
If this role sounds like you then send your CV to me today! Email Suman@franklinsmithgroup.co.nz or Click the Apply button below!