Our client is a design focused, leading NZIA practice with a track record of award-winning projects; commercial, education, community, govt, multi-res & high-end/bespoke resi.
A culture of growing their own people allows for an approachable & nurturing team environment despite being on the larger side.
The ideal candidate is a newly registered Architect or experienced grad/project lead ready to take the next step in their career.
- Dynamic open-plan team environment
- Collaborative & solutions oriented
- Friendly, relaxed & flexible work environment with a strong focus on team goals & work/life balance
- Leading the design process on key projects
- Prepare designs, sketches, specifications & reports
- Mentorship of juniors
- Liaising internally & communicating with clients, consultants and other contacts
What do you need?
- 6+ years' experience as a Graduate of Architecture/NZ Registered
- Proficiency with Revit
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively – both leading and supporting on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate self-starter with strong communication skills
This company offers a market leading package, paying up to $110,000 and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
Only candidates with NZ/AUS work experience will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Farrel Gordon on 027 268 5757 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org