What’s in it for you:
- Market leading renumeration (options for salary or hourly rate)
- Numerous high-level employee benefits
- Great opportunities for career progression and training
- Excellent job security
- Exposure to high profile projects
- All the training and support needed to be successful
About the Role:
I am looking to speak to anyone in the structural steel and manufacturing industry who has proven experience in leadership positions. I have multiple management/supervisory positions that range from junior to senior roles. The roles in question come with a great range of unique benefits and a working culture that focuses on the wellbeing and improvement of its staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum five years structural steel manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of engineering testing standards
- Three years supervisory experience
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings to develop production processes
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- The right to work in New Zealand
About the company:
The company in question is an industry leading structural steel manufacturer who are running at full steam to keep up with their growing pipeline of jobs and orders. They are now looking to expand their manufacturing management team to keep up with the continuous growth of the business.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.