About the company:
The company in question is an industry leading structural steel manufacturer who are running at full steam to keep up with their growing pipeline of jobs and orders. They are now looking to expand their manufacturing management team to keep up with the continuous growth of the business.
About the opportunity:
I am looking to speak to anyone in the structural steel and manufacturing industry who has proven experience in leadership positions. I have multiple management/supervisory positions that range from junior to senior roles. The roles in question come with a great range of unique benefits and a working culture that focuses on the wellbeing and improvement of its staff.
- Market leading renumeration (options for salary or hourly rate)
- Great opportunities for career progression and training
- Excellent job security
- Numerous high-level employee benefits
- Exposure to high profile projects
- All the training and support needed to be successful
- Minimum five years structural steel manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of engineering testing standards
- Five years supervisory experience
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings to develop production processes
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- The right to work in New Zealand
Click to apply: If you are looking for a great position with progression within an industry leading company please apply.