Established more than 25 years ago, this company has an extensive presence in the industry providing valuations services across New Zealand. They’re the largest employer of building surveyors in New Zealand. They Support professional growth in all their employees and support numerous non-profit foundations and charity organisations
With business in growth space, they are currently looking for Registered Valuer to join their team in Auckland on a permanent basis
- Managing Delivery of valuation services utilising the resources available
- Property market research and analysis
- Conduct Valuations including inspections, measurements, sales analysis and report writing.
- Collation of research, in practical and logical order
- Attendance at any dispute process or proceedings
- Identify new potential products and services
- Review existing Client base: develop/maintain relationships and identify new opportunities.
The culture is collegiate, transparent and collaborative with key members of the staff have worked there for many years. They like to train and nurture their staff and encourage progression from within.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Degree in Valuations and Property management
- Registered Status
- 3-5 years’ Experience within a Valuations role
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jason Goodson at Franklin Smith Group on 092812862 or email your CV to [email protected]