Long standing relationships ranging within and out of New Zealand are one of the many highlights to the success of my client. Specialising in high quality engineering services whilst maintaining a wide scope of projects keeps the company’s portfolio ever so exciting. The success of my client comes due to all members of staff being directly involved in all aspects, including the directors. My client has sixty professional engineers, technicians and administration staff.
Due to the influx of jobs, my client is looking at bringing in a new Revit technician to join them on their journey. The successful candidate will have experience in Revit for design structures predominantly. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role requires involvement with other members of the team to get the job done.
- 2/3 years minimum NZ experience
- Extensive experience in building designs
- Attending various team and consultant meetings (on and off site).
- Team player.
- Work on the highest profile projects – no two days are the same!
- 80% of business is repeat business – top companies including Mansons!
- A pathway to a successful development of yourself within the business.
- Social aspects such as football/cricket teams & bi-annually staff functions.
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus.
- Fridays are a 4:30pm finish with beers and a mouth-watering BBQ.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]