Long standing relationships ranging within and out of New Zealand are one of the many highlights to the success of my client. Specialising in high quality engineering services whilst maintaining a wide scope of projects keeps the company’s portfolio ever so exciting. The success of my client comes due to all members of staff being directly involved in all aspects, including the directors. My client has sixty professional engineers, technicians and administration staff.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in the delivery of structural engineering design and a vast range of project tasks. This role has potential to increase into a senior role eventually, the client pride themselves with getting people to the top. Will also be required to work well with multi-disciplinary teams as well as communicating structural engineering concepts. You will be reporting directly to the structural team leader.
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer.
- Consultancy experience.
- Well-structured and refined rapport building skills.
- A good understanding of the New Zealand codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in building designs/multi-story apartments & industrial buildings.
- Work on the highest profile projects – no two days are the same!
- “create pathways for people” – a future!
- A pathway to a successful development of yourself within the business.
- Social aspects such as football/cricket teams & bi-annually staff functions.
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus.
- Fridays are a 4:30pm finish with beers and a mouth-watering BBQ.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]