A multi-disciplinary consultancy which has been around since 2013 has a vacant role in their CBD office. Having quickly gained a reputable reputation for being efficient and only providing impeccable results, not only in New Zealand but abroad as well. A diverse portfolio entitles that no two days are the same. Great culture & work life and not to mention great coffee too!
The successful candidate will be required to participate in the delivery of structural engineering design and a vast range of project tasks. This role has potential to increase into a senior role eventually, the client pride themselves with getting people to the top. Will also be required to work well with multi-disciplinary teams as well as communicating structural engineering concepts. You will be reporting directly to the structural team leader.
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer.
- Consultancy experience.
- Well-structured and refined rapport building skills.
- A good understanding of the New Zealand codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in building designs/multi-story apartments & industrial buildings.
- Vast range of diverse projects
- Development & pathway to CPEng
- Competitive salary and bonus
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]