The company | Structural Engineer
My client has been around since the mid 80s and since then have forged a reputation on dedication & quality for working on diverse & interesting projects. They are now one of the leading consultancies in New Zealand and after a sustained period of work winning are needing to strengthen its structural engineering department.
We are now looking to speak with experienced structural engineers (5+ years) that are ideally charted and have a mixture of residential & commercial build experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities | Structural Engineer
- Five years as a engineer- ideally chartered status in NZ
- Undertake structural assessments of existing buildings, including condition and performance
- Partake in the design of new builds within the residential & commercial sectors, along with structural alterations
- Knowledge seismic buildings and the specific accordance required for NZ standards
- Compile regular reports of structural standards within projects
- Involvement with projects from conception to completion. This includes communication and coordination with architects and other consultants;
- The ability to develop new business with existing & new clients
- Responding to council tender period queries utilisation of structural team resources to meet the required timeframes
- Regular visits to construction sites & build good rapport with main contractors and clients for specific projects, along with Auckland City Council
This is a permanent role with the salary ranging from $100k – $120k + benefits.
To discuss this structural engineer opportunity in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Mick Emery on 021 800 928/ 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]