Established in 1970, my client has a vast range of knowledge within the aspects of construction and design. A leader with the latest tools and software for all design and drafting needs. An extensive portfolio of over 10,000 buildings around New Zealand. My client takes pride in their work, providing a responsive and personal professional service to their clients. A high profile of satisfied clients for repeated business.
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and recognized engineering consultancy. In-line with the company’s success and due to the high volume of workload the company are experiencing, the structural team have made vacant a new role for an experienced, intermediate-level structural engineer to join the business.
- Degree qualified civil/structural engineer.
- Consultancy experience (Commercial & seismic experience essential).
- A great communicator.
- Team player.
- Base Salary & Bonus & Kiwisaver!
- Bi-annually staff reviews
- Work on the highest profile projects
- A pathway to CPEng!
- Social aspects such as football/cricket teams & staff functions.
- Beers and Pizza on Fridays!
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]