Founded in 1970, my client has a vast amount of experience within all aspects of construction and design. Having the most up to date technology to draft and analyse only provides a perfect product. Having over 10,000 building projects within the portfolio across New Zealand, some being the tallest in the country. My client prides themselves with a great relationship-based organization as well as having a great company culture, keeping all their staff positive and rewarded.
Due to the influx of jobs, my client is looking at bringing in a new Revit/BIM technician to join them on their journey. The successful candidate will have experience in Revit for design structures predominantly. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role requires involvement with other members of the team to get the job done.
- prolific Revit experience.
- A good understanding of the New Zealand codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in building designs/multi-story apartments & industrial buildings.
- Attending various team and consultant meetings (on and off site).
- Team player.
- Base salary/Bonus/Kiwisaver!
- A pathway to a successful development of yourself within the business.
- Social aspects such as football/cricket teams & bi-annually staff functions.
- Friday beers and pizzas!
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]