About the company
The company in question is a civil contractor who have won a significant amount of work on a major infrastructure project based in the heart of the CBD. They are currently completing a large-scale concrete foundation job and looking to take on an additional steel fixer to hit the ground running.
About the role
This role will see you working in a tight knit crew with formwork carpenters and steel fixers completing a high-profile project. You will need to have a strong understanding of civil steel tying and be capable to work in a productive and fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years steel tying experience
- Construct Safe
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Right to work in NZ
What’s in it for you:
- Strong profile of projects going right through the winter time
- Competitive hourly rates
- Plenty of career growth and training provided
- All PPE provided
- Immediate start
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.