Franklin Smith has the opportunity for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician to join a Waikato based industry renowned company that offer competitive salary packages, stable pipeline of work and real opportunity to progress your career into a management position.
An ideal candidate for this position, will have a recognised qualification and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the industry, with exposure to both installation and service on fixed fire sprinkler systems.
In addition to this you will have effective oral and written skills, impeccable time management and customer service skills.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete the lay out, fabrication, installation, repair, and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems
- Complete all services following manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards, and Company policies and procedures
- Interpret blueprints and/or working drawings to properly install, repair, and maintain systems
- Verify and/or selects the proper materials for a specific job according to job specifications and tracks and communicates material needs in a timely manner
- Organise and prepares materials and equipment to be moved to and from the job site
- Identify necessary changes to proposed work and communicates with Field Supervisor to ensure changes are made appropriately
- Plan sequence of installation or repair to ensure that customer’s activities are not obstructed or adversely affected
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe using proper tools and machines and joins and secures pipe using proper standards and techniques
- Ensure that job sites are left clean and neat
- Train Technician Trainees as assigned
This is a great opportunity to join an industry renowned organisation with a loyal client base and a stable pipeline of projects fast approaching.
A healthy remuneration will be on offer plus full access to a vehicle. Not only this, you will be given further opportunity and career progression down the track.