- Are you looking for an immediate start to a construction career?
- Do you value a supportive and welcoming work culture?
- Would you like to work for an employer that supports and provides upskilling and education?
About the role:
I currently have multiple opportunities to enter an award-winning construction company that focus on reinforcement and repairs of residential, commercial, and industrial foundations. This company is nationwide and have built a great name for themselves in the New Zealand construction industry. The main yard is based in a central Auckland suburb and everyday would start with reporting to the yard before going out in teams to different projects.
What is on offer:
- An immediate start to a long-term career in construction
- All PPE supplied
- Weekly payment
- Great working hours
- All the training and support needed to be successful
- Excellent company culture
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
What you will need for the role:
- Strong work ethic and good level of physical fitness
- Ability to get to the main yard in Auckland Central everyday
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical/drug test
- Some experience using tools preferable but not essential
If you would like a secure job working in an active and hands on environment, I would love to hear from you. Click to apply or for further information.