- Are you looking for an immediate start within an award-winning construction company?
- Do you value a supportive and welcoming work culture?
- Would you like to be part of a skilled and supportive crew?
What’s in it for you:
- Great company culture
- All PPE supplied
- Weekly payment
- Central location
- Great working hours
- All the training and support needed to be successful
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
About the role:
I currently have an opportunity to join a crew of friendly and knowledgeable workers within a construction company that focus on reinforcement and repairs of residential, commercial, and industrial foundations. Their main yard is based in a central Auckland suburb and everyday would start with reporting to the yard before going out in teams to different projects
This role would suit a skilled labourer with a year or so experience working on construction sites as some knowledge of power tools and basic practices is needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong work ethic and good level of physical fitness
- Ability to get to the main yard in Auckland Central everyday
- Valid Site Safe preferrable
- Class 1 license
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.