About the company:
The company is an Auckland based civil contractor that have secured a good pipeline of projects and now looking to grow their team by taking on a couple of skilled civil labourers. The company specialises in earthworks and infrastructure so hands on, relevant industry experience is essential.
About the role:
The role is open to skilled civil labourers who can hit the ground running, formwork and concreting skills/experience are ideal as the job will involve footpath reinstatements after operating around services etc. A full class 1 license is expected but the more licenses/endorsements the better. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your civil career.
- 27/hr + depending on experience
- Supportive and inclusive working culture
- Excellent opportunity for job progression
- Job security with a solid pipeline of projects
- Minimum full class 1 license
- Background in formwork and concreting
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Construct safe ideal
- Drug free
Click to apply: If you are searching for a hands-on role in an industry leading civil contractor with excellent job security.