Site Supervisor – Civil Construction
- Diverse portfolio of work
- Great scope for Progression
- Competitive remuneration + package
Our client is a privately owned & operated company with a reputation of delivery its work in a timely & professional manor; having been in operation of over 30 years, they offer a wide range of services with a dedicated clientele.
The Role | Site Supervisor – Civil Construction
Reporting directly to the project manager, you will be responsible for all matters in regards to site operations and crew coordination. Scope of works include civil construction, 3 waters, demolition and earthworks. A keen attitude and ability to keep the site in a sound manner will be imperative for success in this role.
Key Skills & Responsibilities | Site Supervisor – Civil Construction
- Minimum of four years civil engineering experience
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Experience with setting out of projects
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Compile regular reports for the Project Manager
- Good attitude towards work
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
This is a great opportunity for a site supervisor wishing to take the next step forward into project management.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Supervisor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.