We are looking for a Site Supervisor from a strong civils & structures background to work for a leading & innovative contractor. As Auckland experiences continued growth the current infrastructure in place is needing to match the demands of the urban sprawl- with this in mind our client is needing to strengthen its site supervisory team as it continues to win more work.
You will be supporting a project manager on projects ranging between $500k – $10m- with works including improvements to footpaths, bridge structure and roading lanes. As the site supervisor you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, therefore presents a great opportunity to join a projects in its infancy and see through to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Supervisor
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on Infrastructure & Civils projects valued over $10m
- Form close relationships with multiple subcontractors
- Making sure all subcontractors onsite are liaising when it comes to programme & planning
- Compile regular reports for the Project Manager
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
- Work closely with design engineers & quantity surveyors to ensure works are being completed to spec & budget
This is a great opportunity for a site engineer wishing to take the next step forward in their management career. Along with a great variety of projects they also offer a competitive rate and training.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Engineer opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.