Wishing to further your site supervisor career with a New Zealand owned civil contractor that is backed by one of the largest infrastructure groups in the world?
Our client is a leader within the New Zealand civil, engineering & infrastructure sector with the direct New Zealand staff count around 50 strong. Our client has been working within the New Zealand infrastructure sector for over 40 years and in that time has forged a leading reputation for quality & performance.
The Role | Site Supervisor
I am wishing to speak with site supervisors that have extensive setting out experience on large civil projects- with a particular focus on three waters, drainage & pipelaying.
Reporting directly to the project manager, you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, quality assurance, setting out, site inspections, contract coordination to health & safety would all fall apart of your remit.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: Site Supervisor
- 5 – 8 years civil engineering experience
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Experience working with Auckland councils & respective processes they require
- Form close relationships with multiple subcontractors
- Compile regular reports for the Project Manager
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
This is a great opportunity for a site supervisor wishing to take the next step forward into project management.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Supervisor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.