Interesting in a contract opportunity with a leading New Zealand owned & operated main contractor? We are actively recruiting for a proven site supervisor with strong commercial build experience to work on a contract basis.
Reporting directly to the project manager- you will be responsible for your specific package of work, coordinating multiple trades, hitting deadlines and producing a high quality finish.
The role would initially be on a contract basis with the rate depending on experience- GST registered individuals would be preferable.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Supervisor – Contract
- Proven background as site supervisor/ foreman on commercial new build projects with a key focus on internal packages
- Making sure health & safety standards are kept to the highest standard
- Ensure that all units are completed in accordance with design drawings
- Liaise with engineers, architects, subcontractors and quantity surveyors on all issues related to site
- Compile progress reports for the project manager
- Sound skills using Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this contract site supervisor position please do not hesitate to apply or if you would require more information please feel free to contact Mick Emery on +64 9 281 2862 or [email protected].