As the days begin to get longer projects are starting to develop a real desire to hit deadlines prior to the xmas break. With this in mind I am requiring a site supervisor to work on a impressive commercial build in Auckland with a key focus on internal packages.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of multiple trades at internals stage, quality assurance, programming, liaising between design & commercial teams etc.
This a ongoing contract role with the rate dependent on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Supervisor
- Proven background as a site supervisor commercial projects with a key focus on internal packages
- The ability to manage multiple subcontractors on site concurrently
- Liaise with engineers, architects, subcontractors and quantity surveyors on all issues related to site
- Compile progress reports for the project manager
- Making sure health & safety standards are kept to the highest standard
- Ensure that all units are completed in accordance with design drawings
- Sound skills using Microsoft Office
- Either have a degree in Construction or Project Management or a relevant trade qualification
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or if you would require more information please feel free to contact Mick Emery on +64 9 281 2862 or [email protected].