A unique chance to work for the New Zealand owned, retail development, investment and management property company.
With over 20 years experience in the development of shopping centres, this company can offer something for different to your traditional main contractor.
Due to an increased work-load, they need a Site Manager or Senior Site Manager to come on board and oversee construction of multiple projects.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of projects
- Overseeing/managing a site-based teams/subcontractors
- Reviewing specifications and plans
- Management of schedules and programming
- Interaction with architects, engineers and consultants
- Ensuring project budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders
You will be rewarded with an autonomous environment, a great salary and opprtunites to grow with the company.
NZ Site Management experience is a minimum requirement.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]