I have an immediate requirement for a contract site manager in Central Auckland with a leading contractor.
Key function of the role would be on QA & defects on a large scale commercial build here in Auckland. It is drawing near completion so requires a steady set of hands to push it over the line. You will need to have experience working on commercial new build projects with a key focus on internal packages & defects management.
This a ongoing contract role with the rate varying from $55 -$65 per hour.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Manager – Commercial Build
- Proven background as a site manager on commercial new build projects with a key focus on defects management
- Making sure health & safety standards are kept to the highest standard
- Ensure that all units are completed in accordance with design drawings
- Compile progress reports for the project manager
- Sound skills using Microsoft Office
- Either have a degree in Construction or Project Management or a relevant trade qualification (e.g. Advanced Trade Cert Building)
If you are interested in this contract site manager position please do not hesitate to apply or if you would require more information please feel free to contact Mick Emery on +64 9 281 2862 or [email protected].