We are currently working with a well renowned contractor within the commercial market who now requires a site manager to help drive a project over the line.
The core focus of this role would be all matters site related, from quality assurance to subcontractor coordination. You will need to form solid relationships with multiple trades, make sure programme deadlines are met and have a fine eye for detail.
The project is large scale commercial new build which is drawing near completion so requires a steady set of hands to push it over the line. Site is located in close proximity to Central Auckland, so knowledge of the intricacies logistics wise for this particular kind of project would be a advantage. Ideally you will have experience working on commercial new build projects with a key focus on internal packages.
This a ongoing contract role with the rate dependent on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Supervisor/ Manager – Commercial Build
- Proven background as a site supervisor/ manager on commercial new build projects with a key focus on internal packages
- The ability to manage multiple subcontractors on site concurrently
- Making sure health & safety standards are kept to the highest standard
- Ensure that all units are completed in accordance with design drawings
- Liaise with engineers, architects, subcontractors and quantity surveyors on all issues related to site
- Compile progress reports for the project manager
- Sound skills using Microsoft Office
- Either have a degree in Construction or Project Management or a relevant trade qualification (e.g. Advanced Trade Cert Building)
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or if you would require more information please feel free to contact Mick Emery on +64 9 281 2862 or [email protected].