We are looking for a Site Engineer with experience in pipeline & civils infrastructure to work on a intriguing projects in South Auckland. This role is on a contract basis with scope for a permanent role in future- our client is nearing its 10th birthday so are still growing with an exciting future ahead. Our client is continuing to flourish and building a solid reputation within the civils & infrastructure sector.
You will be supporting a contracts manager on a large scale wastewater upgrade project. As the site engineer you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, therefore presents a great opportunity to join a projects in its infancy and see through to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities: Site Engineer
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on pipeline & civil infrastructure
- Form close relationships with multiple subcontractors
- Making sure all subcontractors onsite are liaising when it comes to programme & planning
- Compile regular reports for the Project Manager
- Good attitude towards work
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
- Work closely with design engineers & quantity surveyors to ensure works are being completed to spec & budget
This is a great opportunity for a site engineer wishing to take the next step forward in their management career. Along with a great variety of projects they also offer a competitive rate and training.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Engineer opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.