We are looking for a Site Engineer with experience on roading projects to work across the North & South Island. You will be working for a leading subcontractor within the civils & infrastructure industry with a strong client base which has kept them busy over the winter period.
Our client has been working on New Zealand infrastructure for over 30 years and in that time has forged a leading reputation for quality & performance. They variety of works include rail improvements, roading construction and residential developments.
Reporting directly to the project manager, you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, quality assurance, site inspections, contract coordination to health & safety would all fall apart of your remit.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: Site Engineer
- 1 – 2 years civil engineering experiencing
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on roading infrastructure
- Form close relationships with multiple contractors
- Working closely with the main contractor & client when it comes to programme & planning
- Compile regular reports for the Project Manager
- Good attitude towards work
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
- Work closely with design engineers & quantity surveyors to ensure works are being completed to spec & budget
This is a great opportunity for a site engineer wishing to take the next step forward in their management career. Along with a competitive rate, you have the opportunity to work on projects across Auckland, Waikato & Canterbury.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Engineer opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.