I am wishing to speak with site engineers that have extensive setting out experience on large civil projects- with a particular focus on three waters, drainage, earthworks and civil structures. They are based in the Waikato region with a exciting pipeline of projects coming up.
The Client | Site Engineer
Our client has been working within the New Zealand infrastructure sector for over 40 years and in that time has forged a leading reputation for quality & performance. They have a diverse client portfolio which allows you to work on a variety of projects one after the other.
The Role | Site Engineer
Reporting directly to the regional manager, you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, quality assurance, setting out, site inspections, contract coordination to health & safety would all fall apart of your remit.
Key Skills & Responsibilities | Site Engineer
- 2 – 5 years civil engineering experience
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Experience with setting out of developments
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on roading infrastructure
- Form close relationships with multiple contractors
- Working closely with the main contractor & client when it comes to programme & planning
- Good attitude towards work
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
- Work closely with design engineers & quantity surveyors to ensure works are being completed to spec & budget
This is a great opportunity for a site engineer wishing to take the next step forward into contracts management.
If you have any questions in regards to this Site Engineer opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.