About the company
This high end electrical services company with over 40 staff across NZ needs a service administrator to join there highly driven team. They are specialists in commercial, industrial and service sectors.
This is a full time role to start immediately.
About the role
This role assists the subcontractors based across NZ with administration support:
- Management of work orders
- Receiving job specs and processing purchase orders
- Work order preparation and timely closure of all service jobs and invoicing
- Planning scheduling subcontractors
- Assist with general service administration related tasks
Skills & Experience
Candidates want to know what will get them the job:
- Exposure to Pronto
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Ability to deliver solid customer services to internal stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
What’s in it for you:
- Full time role based in Penrose
- Parking provided
- Work Monday – Friday 7.30 4pm
- Family environment who like to have a laugh at work
- Salary based on experience
How to apply
Click the apply NOW button or send your CV to [email protected]
We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don't delay!
If you think this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to hear from you!