Work for a young and vibrant architecture and interior design firm is seeking a friendly, flexible and proactive graduate or senior technician to join our busy Auckland studio. They have a strong portfolio of projects in the multi-residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. As a growing office, they offer a range of development opportunities to support staff in their career advancement.
Benefits & Culture
- Work in a friendly, young, collaborative environment with a strong social culture
- Exposure to a range of projects across diverse sectors
- Close working relationship with Directors and Associates
About the role
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated experienced graduate or senior technician to contribute and lead a variety of projects through all phases. Including, Sketch Design, Town Planning, Construction Documentation and Contract Administration.
You have a 3-5 years post graduate experience in all aspects of project delivery, a passion for design and a positive and professional attitude. As a self-driven and independent worker, you can lead projects and communicate effectively with clients and consultants. You will actively seek to develop skills through attendance and participation in learning events including training and briefing sessions run by the practice. You have an eye for detail and strong organisation and time management skills.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years post-graduate architecture experience
- Degree in Architecture
- Proven track record in at least one of the following sectors: multi-residential, commercial, mixed use, aged care or hospitality sectors
- Proficient in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of planning schemes and building regulations
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Brice on 021 443 619 or email me at [email protected] to submit your CV and portfolio or click APPLY NOW!!!