Technician – ArchiCAD
This award-winning architecture firm boasts an exceptional portfolio of diverse projects across the public, community, civic and institutional sectors. They are looking to build upon their friendly team and welcome an experienced Technician who can be involved in the most technical elements of projects.
The successful candidate will be proactive, ArchiCAD proficient (demonstrated by a strong technical portfolio) and experienced across all phases of large-scale projects. Learn and develop alongside a supportive team in this wonderful opportunity.
Benefits & Culture
· Add some great projects to your CV
· Embrace a diversity of project types
· Grow with professional development and training
· Be supported by a nurturing team
· Work in a central CBD location
· Work across multiple projects concurrently
· Contribute to all project phases, with an emphasis on design development and construction documentation
· Work under a Project Architect
· Liaise directly with clients and consultants
Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 3+ years local experience, including large-scale projects
· Proficiency in ArchiCAD
· Strong attention to detail
· Creative flair
· Solid technical documentation skills
· Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
· Willingness to learn and grow
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Brice on 021 443 619 or email me at [email protected] to submit your CV and portfolio or click APPLY NOW!!!