Long standing relationships ranging within and out of New Zealand are one of the many highlights to the success of my client. Specialising in high quality engineering services whilst maintaining a wide scope of projects keeps the company’s portfolio ever so exciting. The success of my client comes due to all members of staff being directly involved in all aspects, including the directors. My client has sixty professional engineers, technicians and administration staff.
An exhilarating new role has become vacant for a professional structural to take a step into a senior position. This role will have you leading a team of eleven engineers as well as closely working with the designers to develop drawings to ensure the design intent is interpreted correctly. Being a design focused engineering firm, experience with this should be natural to the successful candidate.
- Degree qualified structural or civil engineer.
- 7 years consultancy experience.
- Well-structured and refined rapport building skills.
- A good understanding of the New Zealand codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in building designs/multi-story apartments & industrial buildings.
- Work on the highest profile projects – no two days are the same!
- 80% of business is repeat business – top companies including Mansons!
- A pathway to a successful development of yourself within the business.
- Social aspects such as football/cricket teams & bi-annually staff functions.
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus.
- Fridays are a 4:30pm finish with beers and a mouth-watering BBQ.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]