Formed in 2005, DHC specialise in structural and civil engineering across some of the most interesting projects around Auckland. Westfield has been one of their major achievements which is still ongoing. DHC have gone from strength to strength in the last few years and have grown to around 40 staff in size with a strong reputation.
They offer a broad range of professional engineering services for the design of new buildings, the rehabilitation of existing buildings, and the evaluation of existing structures.
They have the experience, technical skill and team to analyse, design and document a wide variety of projects from the very small to larger scale multimillion dollar developments. All work is carried out using the latest design technologies and lead by chartered design professionals.
You will have the opportunity to push your career further and independently take control of a skilled engineering and professional team. There is a good team culture with an open managerial structure with DHC being flexible with hours. You will be working to high standards and focused on important projects.
Projects are varied but will include Commercial, Residential, and apartments where you will be carrying out the initial scoping of work, manage project teams and conduct design review.
You will undertake all client liaison, being responsible for ensuring projects run smoothly and you will need to collaborate whilst working in a team as well as on site.
- A high knowledge of Structural Engineering projects
- Extensive experience within a consultancy space and proven experience driving teams to deliver projects
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a minimum of 5 years NZ experience
- Local contacts / design experience is highly regarded
- CPEng qualified or working towards this
- Recruitment Consultant – Sean Anderson
- Email – [email protected]
- Mobile – 021 729 809
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-anderson-29aa2b3a/
- Live Jobs – https://franklinsmithgroup.co.nz/jobs/