My client has been around since 2005, owned and operated by Kiwi engineering professional who has been in the industry for over 35 years. An individual with an extensive background and knowledge within the field. This company attains predominantly structural engineers who have maintained a wide focus in other interesting engineering specialties. My client understands that life has obstacles and is flexible on the working hours, perfect if you’re over 9-5 workdays!
This is an ideal position for a Senior Structural Engineer, or mid-level Engineer ready to step up and take on more responsibilities with project design and delivery. The role involves work within the commercial industry as well as some fire engineering. The role also requires the building and maintaining of relationships with existing and future clients. Due to the nature of it being a small family run business, the successful candidate will have exposure to all facets of the built environment from a design perspective.
- You will have a tertiary qualification in area relating to Structural engineering BE(Civil).
- You will have at least 5 years working experience in New Zealand (Seismic engineering experience is required).
- Excellent report writing, communication skills to build & maintain relationships with clients/builders etc.
- Computer literate and experienced with relevant structural analysis applications e.g Multiframe, Etabs, SAP2000.
- Current driver’s license.
- FLEXIBILITY – plan your own day – work your own day!
- Opportunity to go into a partnership in a 100% NZ owned engineering consultancy.
- Amazing remuneration package.
- Potential car park.
- Enhanced leave and learning and development opportunities.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]