Franklin Smith has the opportunity for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician to join an industry renowned sub-contractor that is currently working on some of the most significant fire protection projects in the Hamilton market.
An ideal candidate for this position, you will have a recognised qualification and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry.
In addition to this you will have effective oral and written skills, impeccable time management and customer service skills.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete the lay out, fabrication, installation, repair, and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems
- Complete all services following manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards, and Company policies and procedures
- Interpret blueprints and/or working drawings to properly install, repair, and maintain systems
- Verify and/or selects the proper materials for a specific job according to job specifications and tracks and communicates material needs in a timely manner
- Organise and prepares materials and equipment to be moved to and from the job site
- Identify necessary changes to proposed work and communicates with Field Supervisor to ensure changes are made appropriately
- Plan sequence of installation or repair to ensure that customer’s activities are not obstructed or adversely affected
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe using proper tools and machines and joins and secures pipe using proper standards and techniques
- Ensure that job sites are left clean and neat
- Train Technician Trainees as assigned
This is a great opportunity to join an industry renowned organisation with a loyal client base and a stable pipeline of projects fast approaching.
A healthy remuneration will be on offer plus full access to a vehicle. Not only this, you will be given further opportunity and career progression down the track.
If you would like to find out more about this job, speak to Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on +6421839812 or alternatively send an updated cv to [email protected]