We're looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer:
This opportunity is for an experienced Software Engineer that has strong experience in full-stack cloud platform engineering. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of innovative solutions.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- 3+ years experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure platform.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience with C#, Python, Typescript, SQL, and a keen willingness to learn emerging languages.
- A highly organised approach to your work with the ability to prioritise effectively and work across multiple projects at once.
- Outstanding personal management skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to workshop ideas directly with groups of customers from around the world, to coach other team members, and to proactively identify and flag if yourself or other team members are heading off track.
- Demonstrated strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver robust and scalable solutions.
- An interest in further developing your skillset to be T-shaped (develop technical skills outside of your area of expertise that compliment your strengths).
- Willingness to learn new technologies and share those learnings.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to bring together knowledge spanning a wide variety of technologies to deliver solutions.
- Experience with a consulting background working directly with vendors and stakeholders
the following are beneficial but not necessary:
- Previous experience designing and running workshops.
- Experience leading project and project teams end to end.
- Previous experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds.