Senior Site / Project Manager (Remediation)
Our client has created a unique culture based on experience and partnering with their clients and business partners for the greater success of all involved, which in turn attracts like-minded people to their business.
Working out of three major branches throughout New Zealand, this main contractor has evolved in the Auckland market as a contractor of choice for many clients across the education, government and upmarket apartment-based works.
The ideal candidate will come from a carpentry trade background and have worked their way up to Project Management with good exposure to remediation works on framing, façade and roofing. The project will be in the value range of $7-7.5 million and run up to 18 months.
Job title: Project Manager
Company type: Main Contractor
Contract type: Contractor (PAYE or GST)
Contract duration: 15-18 months
Salary: Up to $85 per hour (DOE)
Project Types: Commercial Remediation
- Management of commercial elements of project delivery
- Bids, extensions and enquiries
- Business cases preparation and presentation
- Stakeholder mapping exercises and development of communication strategies.
- Risk Workshops, mitigation / management strategies and escalation processes
- Procurement – tendering and negotiation processes
- Design process and leading a design team
- Defect management
- Contract administration
- Project budgets-reporting on cash flow and variations
- Remediation experience with commercial projects
- Carpentry trades background is essential
- MS Project literate
For further information or to register your interest contact Lewis McDonald at Franklin Smith Construction on 021-975-899 or email your CV to [email protected] All correspondence is confidential.