Great opportunity for a proven Senior Site Manager to join a leading tier one main contractor that is setting standards for quality & performance across Auckland. They are renowned for delivering a high quality service within the commercial & residential sectors.
They now need a senior site manager to join one of its Auckland projects on a contract basis as they begin to ramp up in the lead up to Christmas. This is for an immediate start with the rate ranging from $65 – $80 per hour. Ideally you will have experience on projects valued between $50m – $200m in a CBD environment.
Experience having worked on projects from start to finish is a key requirement for this opportunity as this is a long term opportunity. Knowledge of groundworks, structural, external & internal packages is required.
General responsibilities will entail managing/ coordinating various contractors on a day to day to ensure timely and effective delivery of work packages and that all subcontractors are fully complying with NZ building codes.
Responsibilities: Senior Site Manager
- Coordination of multiple packages onsite reporting to the Project Manager
- Work with the quantity surveyor on commercial responsibilities
- Inspect Construction Activities (safety, compliance, quality) to ensure quality & safety standards are met & documented
- Schedule works to manage labour and maintain excellent productivity
- Reviews and submits work orders, progress reports, field changes, as-built records to ensure compliance and company standards and policies
Requirements: Senior Site Manager
- Experience working on commercial new build projects valued over $50m
- Professional & competent communicator
- All round knowledge of groundworks, structures, externals & internals
- Candidates must have valid and up to date NZ work rights
- Relevant Construction/ Engineering degree or Trade Qualifications is preferred
If you have any questions in regards to this senior site management opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected].