We are currently working with one of New Zealand’s leading main contractors within the commercial build sector. With the sector beginning to get busier, they have an immediate need for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on one of its central Auckland projects.
Good understanding of large scale commercial builds is imperative- knowing the sequencing & detail required to deal with respective packages valued over $10m for example.
Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and be left to work on a autonomous basis from the get go.
This role is available to candidates for initially a two month contract with scope for extension.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Compiling bills of quantities
- Preparing and negotiating final accounts
- Assisting estimating department
- Monitoring costs to ensure works are within budgets
- Prepare contractual claims if required
- Producing cost value reconciliations
- Make sure project cash flow is accurate
- Compile monthly cost reports
If you have any questions in regards to this Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected] or apply direct via the below.