Senior Project Manager – Earthworks & Civil Infrastructure
Are you a Project Manager wishing to join a company which takes pride in its working culture and quality of work?
We are looking to speak with high calibre senior project managers that are enthusiastic about the bulk earthworks and civil infrastructure sector and are wishing to work on projects from inception to completion.
The Company: Senior Project Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for a well respected civils contract that offers bespoke solutions to its clients requirements. The business has grown organically over the years and due to its proven reputation it has a strong order book for the next six months & further pipeline looking strong!!!
As a Senior Project Manager you will be involved in everything from procurement of work packages to programming & final handover. You will need to showcase a background of working on projects from inception to completion with knowledge of planning, specific design detail, construction and client/ stakeholder management.
Health & Safety is of the utmost importance to the business therefore giving this the full attention it respects is important- they have an outstanding record on all matters Health & Safety and one they wish to maintain.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Project Manager
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on bulk earthworks, civil infrastructure & large-scale subdivisions
- Mentor project engineers & site supervisors
- Have an ability to form close relationships with multiple subcontractors & manage client relations
- Ability to oversee procurement, variations and financial accounts
- Compile regular reports for director level
- Implement Health & Safety protocols
If you have any questions in regards to this Senior Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.