We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Our client is a Global Mining Company who are looking to bolster their team of experts with an experienced Underground Mine Planning Engineer who is looking for a new challenge to enhance their skillset. With a background in Metalliferous Mining and sound knowledge of underground mine planning and scheduling, you will be given genuine autonomy to take the initiative in your role, whilst being given the necessary support required to succeed.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a vibrant, innovative team culture with the ability to use your own initiative with minimal supervision. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with Underground Mine Planning and a strong ‘Safety First’ mindset.
- Conduct Mine Planning reviews, including budget forecasts
- Apply production analysis, and reporting to monitor and manage performance targets
- Provide engineering support activities for mine operations activities
- Prepare and present accurate detailed mine planning to various stakeholders
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of all safety, environmental, and legislative requirements
- Contribute to the development and mentorship of junior engineers
- Degree qualified in Mining Engineering or tertiary related discipline
- Experience in large underground mining operations; more specifically metals
- Working knowledge of UG mine planning and optimisation software
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Able to embrace change and strive in a continuous improvement environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills to build and maintain productive working relationships
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.