Senior .Net Developers
Are you looking to step up into a senior role? Do you want to see your technology being used first hand?
We have an exciting opportunity to join the development team of an established and growing business at the forefront of enterprise cloud communications. Servicing an international client base that boasts some very large and well-known brands.
A little bit about you:
The successful candidate is driven, determined and enthusiastic to succeed, with a desire to make a difference. You will need to be comfortable with change, enjoy a challenge and working in a fast-moving environment that offers variety, opportunity and a sense of achievement.
You will need to be highly motivated and have a passion for delivering scalable, highly available and well-designed systems which address both customer and internal requirements. You will also be responsible for designing systems that provide a consolidated interface for customers and our geographically diverse network, as well as connecting disparate network elements.
- Participating in the entire software development life cycle
- Debugging applications
- Configuring existing systems and potentially writing code.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
Skills and experience
The ideal applicant will have the following skills:
- At least 4 years experience with a solid understanding of .NET (both C# and Visual Basic)
- Development experience with HTML, java script and working on web-driven frontends
- ASP MVC5
- A sound knowledge of MS SQL (stored procedures, queries, etc.)
- Experience with common API technologies (JSON, XML, REST, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with designing and maintaining web-enabled business reporting tools and portals.
- Good documentation writing skills
- Agile Methodology
The following experience is not necessary but would be an advantage
- PowerShell Script
- Experience with MySQL is preferable
- Telco experience is also preferable
Along with relevant experience, the ideal candidate should also have tertiary-level qualifications; Preferably in the areas of computer science or commerce.
Job benefits and perks
- Fantastic team culture
- An inclusive approach to development – helps us set technology strategies and choose the best tools for our requirements.
- Great opportunities to make a difference. See your technology being used and be challenged to continue improving it.
- Top remuneration and benefits.
- Bonuses based on company performance and individual contribution.
- International travel opportunities.
- A solid company with a track record of consistent growth.
If this sounds like you or someone you know apply today:
We can only accept applicants based in New Zealand at this time.