As the largest providers of premium inner-city commercial spaces’ in New Zealand, this property giant has a clientele that includes some of most successful businesses in the country. As a top 20 company on the NZX, our client is looking to add to their dynamic team.
You’ll be slotting into a well-established team who are looking to settle into business as usual after a huge 2020. Your ability to look objectively at the operation and provide a fresh set of eyes will be critical to the success of the role.
- Responsible for a number of premiere office sites within the CBD including maintenance, day to day operations, cost efficiencies
- Manage and oversee any projects, fitouts and refurbishments within your dedicated sites
- Ensure effective and efficient management of business relationships with clients, contractors, and other members of the management team
- Preparation, reporting and maintaining monthly financials, annual operating budgets, budget developments that align with the overall business plans
- Manage all service contracts for your sites
- Supporting the National Operations Manager through strategic contribution, portfolio initiatives, management of concierge services team, customer complaints
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in an FM or operations role
- Professionally presented to maintain a strong working relationship with the wide range of clients that operate within your portfolio
- Proven track record of maintaining and preparing budgets and strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated knowledge in implementing operational processes and frameworks
- Experience in project management is preferred
- A solution focused person with an understanding of handling hard and soft service teams
- Strong technical knowledge of hard and soft services
- Experience in fitout coordination and construction logistics an advantage
- Experience in Project Management is desirable
This is a challenging but rewarding role where you will be part of an organisation that prides itself on bringing on board individuals who are passionate about what they do, share a similar vision and work hard to deliver.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role or to register your interest contact Jason Goodson 09 281 2862 or email your CV to [email protected]