We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Our long standing and ever-growing client, a Tier 2 contractor with operations nationally, now seek to strengthen their already experienced commercial team with the addition of a Senior Estimator.
Our client specialises in delivery a range of major civil infrastructure projects but seek a Senior Estimator coming from a water / sewer background.
Ideally this candidate will be well versed in pipeline infrastructure, trenchless methods and all things water! You must have at least 5 years’ experience within the Australian market to be considered for this not to be missed opportunity.
Key duties of the Senior Estimator
- Review tender and contract documentation.
- Provide innovative alternative value-added engineering solutions to customer requirements.
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime.
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit.
- Coordinate post tender review capturing key client considerations in the award of tender.
- Conduct analysis of non-award tender submissions and seek feedback for future tender submissions.
The Senior Estimator must have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Australia
- Degree / Trade qualifications in Construction or Engineering.
- Knowledge of pipe rehabilitation/installation industry preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and applicable estimating software.
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on cost effective solutions.
- High level of analytical skills, particularly in the area of tender review
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.