We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith have now partnered with an award-winning Tier 2 contractor, who are looking to add a Senior Estimator to their professional team of expert estimators.
Our client is a real sought-after, multi-disciplinary main contractor who pride themselves on their superior service, resulting in continual repeat and referral business. With over 15 years in the business our client maintains their reputation of being one of the best in the market by delivering expert and agile solutions for their clients.
Due to our client’s dynamic growth, they are currently seeking a Senior Estimator with over ten years’ experience to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, conscientious, well presented and consultative to clients and stakeholders of the business. The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in estimating within Australia with at least 3 years as a senior.
- Estimate the cost of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Manage and control the budget and valuations with the ability to show absolute cost and value reconciliation
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfillment of the programme on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Promote our client’s values towards its customer in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or experience working in trade
- 10+ years’ experience in estimating with at least 3 years in a senior role
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.