We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith have now partnered with a reputable Tier 3 contractor who is seeking a Senior Estimator to add to their expert team.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary contractor, boasting a strong pipeline of work going into 2020. Already an established leader, it’s their company culture that paves the way to their continued success. With a clear growth plan already in place this is an exciting time to get on board and become part of an innovative team with a great future ahead.
It is with our client’s continual growth that they are currently looking to add a Senior Estimator, with 8+ years’ experience, to join their well respected, dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to achieve superior results through hard work and collaboration. The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Australia and aspire to be a true professional providing expert solutions for both clients and stakeholders of the business.
- Estimate the cost of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfillment of the programme on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Promote our client’s values towards its customer in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or experience working in trade
- 8+ years’ experience in estimating with at least 3 years in a senior role
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.