We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith are now working with a leading Tier 2 contractor who are seeking a Senior Estimator to join their team of professionals.
Our client has built an impressive portfolio of projects across multiple sectors with a strong pipeline of work heading towards 2020. They boast a high level of staff retention, indicative of the way people are treated and the overall culture of the business.
Due to our client’s continual growth, they are currently looking to add a Senior Estimator with over ten years’ experience to join their expert team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is knowledgeable and efficient when taking on challenges in the day-to-day role, a true professional. The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in estimating within Australia.
- Estimate the cost of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfillment of the programme on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Promote our client’s values towards its customer in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or experience working in trade
- 10+ years’ experience in estimating
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.