Our client a well known brand is on the hunt for a Senior Contracts Administrator to start with them in the New Year! We are looking for someone to take ownership of this role and be accountable for the success of the overall day to day outputs of the business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful construction company with great values and company culture.
Some of the successful candidates duties include:
- Maintain subcontractor master sheet and log all claims
- Maintain subcontractor insurances
- Ensure invoices are correctly entered
- Report quality issues
- Produce management reports for project costs
- Provide admin support to Commercial Team and Managers
- Assist with accounting activities ahead of time
- Ensure commercial team are kept informed of budgets
- Keep up to date of plant and machinery
- Enter all purchase orders, creditor remittance advice filed accordingly
- And much more…
Some of the skills required for the role include:
- 2 years+ Contracts Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Process driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you and you have the experience required then we would like to hear from you, please click the apply button! Email your CV to [email protected] today!