What’s in it for you:
- An open door policy with much room for ideas, feedback, and individual growth.
- Support for registration
- A meritocratic bonus scheme that awards various dimensions of success
- Friday activities and yearly functions with other branches
- Feel motivated at work with business and team leaders who are extremely hands-on, and take turns to be in the office to ensure continuous support.
About the Company
An award-winning Architectural practice, with a strong presence in a myriad of buildings and spaces across all of New Zealand. This practice has over 100 employees in offices throughout New Zealand, with established clients within government and private sectors.
About the Role
Of late, the firm has secured a pipeline of projects and supporting resources – which is why this company is now expanding their team (of approx. 10), bringing on board a Senior Architectural Technician for their cosy Auckland studio (CBD)!
With a huge variety of fascinating projects coming in, there will be opportunities for this person to have a sense of ownership over projects, as well as to gain exposure and experience in multiple areas of architecture.
Skills & Experience
- > 8 years of Architecture experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Previous experience working on large-scale projects in NZ
- Interest in and exposure to working on various types of projects, from government to private, residential to recreational – is extremely beneficial.
- Confidence in taking on projects end-to-end, and possibly mentoring Architectural Graduates when needed
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, open environment and is communicative
How to Apply
With the possibilities and securities that come with working for this company, this Senior Architectural Technician can better focus on taking their skills to greater heights. If seeing your projects through is a huge part of your work ethic, send your CVs to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to enquire today.