"We love Architecture, we love doing projects involving communities, but we love living life to the full too."
About the Company
Some architectural practices pride themselves on their awards, while others may identify themselves with being extremely design-led. This practice places emphasis on being able to grow together through their architectural work, but also fulfilling goals and duties out of work. Their projects vary, including: residential, commercial, healthcare, institutions and community spaces. But one thing remains the same – The methodology in which they take every effort to understand the needs of their clients throughout all design phases (resulting in repeat clients).
About the Role
An Intermediate/Senior Architectural Technician wanting to share in this approach, creating a supportive and communicative culture in the practice will be highly regarded here. This person will be mentoring junior members in the teams and will lead documentation processes and facilitate Revit best practices. They would be one of the more senior members in the technical space, and will lay out many of the foundations for the rest to follow suit.
Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of architectural experience (half of which should be in NZ)
- Revit is essential
- Experience leading teams in all phases of technical documentation.
- Strong ability to learn and lead, with a strong desire to nurture others and uphold proper architectural processes!
What's in it for you:
- Extremely supportive team leaders and peers who encourage career growth and personal pursuits
- Plenty of assistance with registration and CPD
- Family-oriented team culture, in a medium-sized team
- A system of trust and autonomy
- Excellent work-life balance
How to Apply
An amazing mentor and strong rapport between team members can make all the difference. If you believe in that and are ready to nurture others as a Senior Architectural Technician – send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] to start a confidential chat today.