What's in it for you:
- Flexible work location (or office in Central Auckland)
- Exciting salary package (dependent on experience > $90-110k)
- The pride and joy of seeing projects through (from ground zero to being sold to clients)
About the Company
A small build & design company that has been in the market for 7 years is looking to expand their team by having a permanent full-time member join in their endeavours. Despite their size, their resourcefulness has allowed them to become a one-stop-solution for those looking to build turnkey homes. Their projects typically start from land acquisition through to construction of houses and are eventually bought over by potential property owners.
About the Role
This Senior Architectural Designer/Architect will be in-charge of all the design stages, working closely with the Director (Project Manager) and another registered architect. Working in a lean team, one can expect a more efficient flow of processes and decision-making, as well as a sense of ownership over projects.
Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of New Zealand architecture work experience
- A strong portfolio of projects on townhouses and residential builds.
- Proficiency in Revit or ArchiCAD.
- Extremely confident with conceptual drawing, documentation, and preparing building and resource consents.
- Experience of liaising with contractors, clients and council.
- Proactive, autonomous, and able to hit the ground running.
How to Apply
If you find a strong sense of satisfaction in seeing a residential build begin from the ground up, and get excited by the opportunity to work autonomously and take ownership of all design stages – then take ownership of your career by sending your CV to [email protected] this day.
(Unfortunately, until borders are open, only applicants in New Zealand will be considered.)