Franklin Smith are working with one of New Zealand’s most celebrated architectural firms. They have recently won Home NZ magazine’s prestigious “Home of the Year” award in only their second year of business. Work for an international architecture practice with design studios in Auckland, Los Angeles, UK and Australia.
They are an architecture company of 20 people working together in a vibrant, open space office. There is a healthy work environment with regular team meetings, client meetings, as well as Friday lunch and afternoon drinks to bring the team together.
Situated in Parnell, close to public transport and a short walk from the CBD, you will be working on a range of high-end residential and high-density commercial projects.
- A competitive salary up to $110 000 and the opportunity for career development
- Finance and assistance to become a registered architect
- Working on very design led, high end commercial and residential projects
- Working on overseas projects
- Opportunity to lead a team of 4 people
Your new role
- Manage delivery of range of residential and commercial projects
- Overseeing Graduate Architects within the project delivery team
- Providing leadership
- Supporting and mentoring of Graduate Architects
- Site visits & site measuring (if required)
- Engage with external consultants E.g. Engineers, Contractors ect
- Provide technical advice to the team members
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- You’ll be able to lead a team of 4 people
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Ability to manage time and workload in a busy environment
- You will be able to demonstrate comprehensive Revit experience which is a pre-requisite for this role
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Be interested to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial
- Applicants must already have the right to work in New Zealand
- New Zealand experience preferred
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Brice on 021 443 619 or email me at [email protected] to submit your CV and portfolio or click APPLY NOW!!!