Senior Architect Revit
My client has a strong reputation for commercial, care environments and residential projects. The crux of their professional purpose is Imagination! They encourage their architects to draw on their diverse experiences to come up with creative solutions.
Due to recent growth, they are on the hunt for an engaging and inquisitive Senior Architect with 5+ years' experience to join their expanding team.
This opportunity will suit driven designers who wish to showcase their ability to generate inspiring and inventive project outcomes within a creative and open studio environment.
You must be skilled and experienced in leading all project phases and your attention to detail will compliment your ability to work collaboratively.
· A competitive salary up to $130, 000 (negotiable, depending upon experience)
· Conduct a regular performance review
· Respected practice
· Really strong collaborative environment
· Open plan office with approachable senior staff
· Clear structure within the business
· KPI structure to educate, develop and offer pay increases
· Ongoing professional development
· Fun, energetic and supportive team culture in a friendly and collaborative studio
· Opportunities for professional and career development
Your new role
· Manage, implement and Enforce BIM & Revit Software, Content and AEC Industry Best Practices.
· 5 Years NZ Experience
· Ability to assist, lead, manage and deliver Client’s/Project BIM Goals and Requirements efficiently.
· Create, Manage, implement and Enforce BIM & Revit Standards, Protocols, Templates, Content and Best Practices
· Assessing Third-Party Software and it’s benefits to overall project and BIM goals. Keeping in touch with industry BIM Leaders.
· Ability to Assist, Oversee, Train and up-skill Internal Revit Users, and hold regular Revit training sessions.
· Must have in -depth knowledge and experience of BIM and Revit.
Chair BIM training and meetings (internal or project front).
Report BIM development to Management.
Test new potential employee’s skill prior to hiring.
Provide BIM input during Tender processes.
Work with client to ensure their requirements have been considered.
Developing and updating BEP for project with client and other consultants.
Develop strategies on delivering client requirements.
Understand and explain BIM and its requirements on the project to wider design team.
Assist and/or manage project work – modelling, documentation, detailing, etc.
Assist team members in BIM setup.
Content Creation for Project.
Resolving BIM Issues.
Managing cloud servers and files on cloud servers for example BIM360.
Manage file sharing and data drops across project team.
Run clash coordination and provide report to team.
Chair BIM meeting to resolve issues and coordinate with all consultants.
Stay informed and suggest BIM process to help with:
Time and cost saving
Facilities and Asset Management
· 5+ years’ experience as part of Architecture BIM Management.
· Must have in -depth knowledge of BIM and Revit.
· Strong Leadership Personality.
· Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency, and meet challenging BIM goals.
· Take additional responsibilities as needed and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
· Understand Clients and Business requirements.
· Experienced in Windows and Microsoft Applications.
· Ability to work well as part of the team and/or independently.
· Local AEC Industry involvement is necessary.
If you are interested in this role and would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Brice on 021 443 619 or email me at [email protected] to submit your CV and portfolio or click APPLY NOW!!!